The Neighborhood Traffic Management Program (NTMP) Policy Manual (legislation R-14-99) will be on the agenda for the City Council’s Feb. 2 hearing, following four hearings by the Council’s Land Use, Planning and Zoning Committee. Continue Reading »
Take a look at these thought provoking and educational calendars for children for February and March courtesy of Read to Me Resources. Please forward them on to every child that you know. BernCo Neighborhood Coordination
Jan 21st, 2015 by ABQDNA Webmaster
Construction underway now on 12-screen movie theater
Continue Reading »
Jan 20th, 2015 by ABQDNA Webmaster
Jan 20th, 2015 by ABQDNA Webmaster
NMDOT DIST.3 TRAFFIC PRESS RELEASE-For Immediate Release
Albuquerque (January 20, 2015) – Traffic Report
This report replaces previous report.
Project A300411 /NM 333 MP 0.0 to 4.425 Roadway Improvement Project (Ed Mata Project Manager/Mountain States Constructors Contractor)
- Project in suspension – N_M 3_33 from marker 0.0 to 4.425 (from Tramway east for 4 miles) will be placed in suspension pending final paving in the Spring.
Project A300940 /Rio Bravo – Isleta Intersection Improvement (Emiliano Martinez Project Manager/AUI Contractor)
- Project suspended until Spring 2015 – N_M 5_00 (Rio Bravo) at Isleta has all lanes restored and in the final configuration. Temperature dependent items needing to be completed will occur in the spring.
Project A300380 / N_M 528 Southern to Sundt/ Roadway Rehabilitation (Patsy Najar/ Project Manager/Albuquerque Underground Inc.)
- Spring of 2015 – N_M 5_28 (DeArco Highway) Final paving will occur as soon as temperatures allow. This will be followed by the final hot thermo striping.
PAVEMENT PRESERVATION PROJECTS
DISTRICT WIDE TRAFFIC IMPACTS
- Tuesday 1/20 from 9 pm to 5 am (Star Paving) – I_40 both directions over the Rio Grande River (mile marker 156) will have the left lanes closed for median barrier work. Use caution and reduce your speed.
- NEW! TONIGHT! Tuesday 1/20 from 9 pm to 5 am (J&H Supply) – I_25 southbound at mile marker 224 (Lomas) will have the 2 right lanes closed for overhead sign installation. The I_40 eastbound to I_25 southbound ramp must be CLOSED during this time. Detours: Motorists can exit at 4th Street and use the frontage road system to continue southbound or they can take I_25 northbound to the Comanche exit and cross under to re-enter I_25 southbound and proceed to their destination.
- Ongoing through Friday 1/23 from 7 am to 3 pm eastbound and from8:30 am to 6 pm westbound each weekday (Qualcon) – N_M 6 both directions over the river bridge (Los Lunas) will have a right lane closure for bridge maintenance. Lane closures will begin westbound and upon completion move to the eastbound direction.
- Ongoing through Friday 1/30 from 8 am to 4:30 pm each weekday (Albuquerque Asphalt) – N_M 4_48 (Corrales Road) will have construction activity at Jones Road to install turn lane.
- Ongoing and until further notice (RMCI/Town of Bernalillo)– U_S 5_50 both direction at Don Tomas (Bernalillo) will have various lane closures at night and daytime shoulder work for intersection improvements.
DNA Curb Appeal
Home of the Month
We would like to recognize Erica and Trevor Hatchel’s home at 723 14th
St. NW. Erica and Trevor were raised and attended school here in
Albuquerque. They are the daughter and son in-law of Gertrude
Zachary, who owned the home prior to her death in January 2013. Erica
has managed and now owns Ms. Zachary’s jewelry business with stores in
Nob Hill, on Lomas Blvd., the jewelry manufacturing plant on Second
St., plus the “Castle” and antique store on Second St. Trevor is
First Vice President for CBRE in Uptown, specializing in land
acquisition. Continue Reading »
Save the Date for a District 3 Art Exhibit Show & Reception featuring Art Work by Students of the La Mesa Arts Academy on Friday, Jan. 23.
Jan 15th, 2015 by ABQDNA Webmaster
Bernalillo County Commissioners Select New Chair and Vice Chair Continue Reading »